Metz 33EN-Sprayable Epoxy Novolac
Metz 33EN-Sprayable is a 100% solids sprayable modiﬁed epoxy novolac coating based on special resin and hardeners which impart outstanding chemical resistance.
Metz 33EN-SPRAYABLE can also be used as a trowellable coating for vertical and overhead surfaces. It can be applied at thicknesses up to 4mm per coat.
Metz 33EN-SPRAYABLE cures rapidly even at low ambient temperatures, thus minimising downtime.
Features & Benefits
- Resistant to a wide range of concentrated acids and alkalis, solvents oils and fats. Resistant to spillages of high concentrations of sulphuric, hydrochloric and phosphoric acids
- Resistant to constant temperatures up to 120°C
- High bond strength to concrete without priming.
- Solventless 100% solids formulation.
- Fast setting, minimises downtime.
- Can be applied to horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces. Easily ﬁnished by roller.
- The management system governing the development and manufacture of this product is proudly ISO9001:2015 certiﬁed.